Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Birthday Darshan


I spent the day of Swamiji's Birthday (January 24, 2013) quietly at home.  Late afternoon I sat to meditate and I asked Swamiji if Swamiji would come to me in a dream that night for Birthday Darshan.  It then came to my mind so clearly, that I DID receive Swamiji's Darshan early morning of the 24th in a deep sleep  . . .

"I was in the back of a huge auditorium with a large stage, waiting for Swamiji to appear on the stage where Swamiji's Darshan would begin.  There were thousands of people lined up waiting to go up for Darshan.  I was standing by myself in the back with no one else around.  I turned my head and there Swamiji was standing by himself.  I went to Swamiji and Swamiji said "Namaste Sally" and I replied "Namaste Swamiji".  I then went to my knees and placed my hands and forehead on Swamiji's feet (Swamiji was wearing some type of red bootie socks.  Swamiji then slipped off these socks and put His bare feet back under my forehead.  I continued on my knees holding Swamiji's Holy Feet with my hands for a very long time.  My mind was without thought, and my heart filled with the most incredible joy . . . "

After remembering this dream and Swamiji's darshan, it was so clear to me that this truly was Shivabalayogi physically coming to me.  Why:  Since meeting Swamiji in 1987.....and to this day, all I have ever truly wanted was to always and forever be at His Holy Feet of Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaji....to hold on and never let go.  What else is important in this life
— Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment