Sunday, April 28, 2013

Diwali Experience

On the day of Diwali (13 Nov, 2012), having celebrated the evening with friends, I came back to my house and was sitting on the bed in the pooja room, when on seeing Swamiji's photo, I kind of complained to my wife that Swamiji gives experiences to so many people but he has never given me an experience even though I had been initiated over a year ago and have been doing one hour of dhyan every day. I forgot about the casual remark made and carried on with other activities and went to sleep thereafter.

In the wee hours of the morning I  was suddenly overcome by a force which pulled all my attention to the bhrikuti (point between brows) and my body went into an euphoria. I had a feeling that Swamiji was around. Then a distinct and clearly audible human voice started chanting Om. I could not see Swamiji but could sense him around and the human voice was distinctly continuously chanting Om. I soon pulled out of the sensation but was zoomed into the same state again. This happened three or four times. I can only thank and wonder at the magnanimity of our beloved Swamiji.

-- Harminder

No comments:

Post a Comment