Saturday, August 20, 2011

C.H. Satyavathi, Draksharama, Swamiji's Darshan

I am C. H. Satyavathi from Draksharama. I attended celebrations in Adivarapupeta for the 50th tapas anniversary of Sri Swamiji.

On 5th August, there was a procession with Shri Swamiji’s photo carried in a chariot from the ashram through Adivarapupeta.  I was waiting for the procession to enter Adivarapupeta, near the Neerelamma temple.  As the procession entered slowly, I got a shock seeing Shri Swamiji in his real, human form in the chariot. I had tears in my eyes and my heart started thumping. I started running towards the chariot to hold Sri Swamiji’s feet and do namaskar [bow]. Seeing my state a lady near me took hold of my hand and stopped me from running towards Swamiji. She said it was only a photo of Swamiji. But she also had darshan of Swamiji. In the photo, Shri Swamiji was wearing a white shawl, but the Shri Swamiji who gave darshan to both of us wore a blue shawl. His face was smiling and he waved his hands towards us. It was not a dream. We could really see Sri Swamiji sitting in the chariot.  We were in the middle of the road forgetting our surroundings and not realizing the crowd around us. We were amazed at the darshan we received with our open eyes. In was an experience of a life time. We never expected this type of experience which we received on that day.

The next day we were cutting vegetables at the ashram. But we never felt that we were cutting vegetables or had done any work. We felt Sri Swamiji had entered everybody and he himself was cutting vegetables and doing all the cooking.

I attended the 7th August function and participated in the homa and bhajans. Sri Swamiji’s face was glowing with broad smile greeting everybody. Even while I was ringing the bell in the temple I could see Shri Swamiji in the lingam. The lingam became as wide as Shri Swamiji’s face. I could see Parvati on one side and Lord Shiva with matted hair on the other side of the face of the lingam. I left the bell and did pranam [bow] on the floor feeling shock and happy. When I got up and went close, the lingam appeared as it normally in the ashram.

The mass feeding was a grand thing.  Lots and lots of people were sitting. Normally I used to have sciatica pain in the leg. But that day after the darshan of Swamiji, I never felt pain. I served the large crowd carrying the buckets of blessed food. I was running and doing the service with Swamiji’s power inside me.

During puja at the Samadhi, I saw light emerging from Swamiji’s face. Swamiji was so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment