Sunday, August 7, 2011

Raj Ahlawat, Tapas Anniversary 1987

I know today Sri Swamiji's fiftieth anniversary tapas day is being celebrated in the Bangalore Ashram with great enthusiasm. Devotees from all over India & various countries are there.

We do recollect celebrating the 7th August function when the Brahma, Maheshwara, Vishnu temple was inaugurated. I would like to share with you my experience.

In end of July of that year, I wrote to Swamiji that I would love to come, but it was not possible as it was the children's study time, very expensive, and many more reasons. However, I was very keen to be there. Matter finished.

Out of the blue, on 4th August, my husband Rajji told me that we are going to the Bangalore Ashram. I was elated. On reaching there on 6th August,we were called to have Swamiji's darshan in his room. The moment he saw me, he had mischievious smile and said, "You were not coming. How did you manage?" I thanked him for his kindness, as I was sure it was his call.

No comments:

Post a Comment