Thursday, August 25, 2011

Phanisree: Divine Light & Darshan


I am Phanisree, Swamiji’s devotee from the Adivarapupeta ashram.

On the occasion of the 50th anniversary function of the divine guru, Sri Shivabalayogi Maharaj, some of his devotees gathered in Adivarapupeta ashram on June 21, 2011 and meditated ten hours a day for 48 days, until August 6. During this period, on July 16 while I was making a flower garland for Goddess Parvati, I saw a divine light emerging from the flowers. The light was powerful. The divine light engulfed the surroundings of the ashram. I felt that Swamiji was blessing the meditation program by passing his divine power.

On August 5 and 6, a special chariot procession was arranged through the streets of Ramachandrapuram, Draksharama and Adivarapupeta. On the evening of August 5, Swamiji’s picture with a white colored shawl was placed on the dais of the decorated chariot. The procession started in the streets of Draksharama and continued to Adivarapupeta. As the procession moved towards the ashram, I saw Swamiji wearing a blue colored shawl giving his darshan to me and the people around me. He was waving his hand towards us. I felt that it was nothing other than his physical body. I  felt Swamiji’s energy and his spiritual currents passing into my body. As soon as I saw his physical body, I was amazed. I felt tears of joy and entered into the state of euphoria.

The next two days, August 6 and 7, I also experienced the same divine energy. In fact my experience cannot be expressed in words. On August 7, I felt that Swamiji entered into each and every devotee and was doing all the preparations for the mass feeding. Each and every program on that day was also very special and powerful. I remembered the olden days when Swamiji was with his physical body.

No comments:

Post a Comment